Approx Price: Rs 17,000 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Brand: Esab
- Model: PUG
- Capacity: 75mm, 100mm and 150mm
ESAB- Straight Line and Circle PUG Cutting Machine. These Machines are light weight, and they have a wrap round handle for easy portability and protection. Its body made of pressed steel with wrap/round handle and asbestos heat deflector.
- Versatile: Using extendable tracks, these machines can produce straight cuts on any length, square or bevel edge. With the same precision these machines can cut circles and also shape with gradual curves, when hand-guided
- Circle Cutting: Can be done with the use of circle cutting attachments, supplied as optional extra. This can be easily attached to the machines by two screws
- Cutter: PUG and Cheetah is a injector type, specially designed to prevent backfire. PUG NM: Nozzle mixing type, Latest technology, much safer
- Cutter Adjustment: Can be Swivelled to cut levels up to 45° with Rack and Pinion
- Fuel Gas: Acetylene or LPG can be used by selecting the appropriate nozzles. Two nozzles for use with Acetylene for cutting MS from 6 mm to 100 mm thickness supplied along with the machine. Other types and sizes are available as optional extras
- Motor: Machine are fitted with 220 volts Fractional Horse Power. Geared reversible motors. Power is fed through a Forward- Reverse toggle Switch
- Track: 1.8 meter long Aluminum Track (for PUG & PUG NM) or Steel Track (for Cheetah) can be supplied as optional extra. The PUG/PUG NM machines may be set to follow the edge of any straight piece of metal, 8 X 20 mm
- Easy to Handle & the Machines are light weight, and they have a wrap round handle for easy portability and protection.
- Body: Made of pressed steel with wrap/round handle and asbestos heat deflector.