We are Authorized Distributors of Esab India Ltd in Delhi. We provide world class Vacuum Packed Cast Iron Electrodes. The details are as below:
High quality joint in any critical cast iron
OK Selectrode 92.60 is the latest development in welding cast iron. With a specially designed core wire and flux, it can weld difficult to weld cast irons, in all positions.
The refining action of the slag prevents hot shortness in high sulphur cast iron, giving a sound radiographic joint. The deposit exhibits exceptional strength and for repairing thick joints in cast iron it provides fail-proof performance and prolonged service life. It can also be used for radiographic quality joints between cast iron and stainless steel/mild steel/manganese steels/Inconel alloys.
· The last word in any critical cast iron weld
· Inclusion free joint achieved by formation of nitrogenous slag
OK Selectrode 92.60 is applicable for any cast iron application - joining, buffering or surfacing. Applications, which call for high joint strength and fatigue in service condition, should be welded only with this grade.
UTS: 56 — 61 kg/mm2
· The weld area has to be cleaned of all scales, rust, grease, oil and dirt.
· The smallest possible electrode diameter should be used with skip welding
· For big jobs use sufficient current for proper base metal fusion and bonding
· Preheating generally is not required, but complicated castings can be preheated to 250-300°C
· After welding, the weld should be peened with hammer and cooled slowly.
WELDING CURRENT: AC 50, DC +/-
CURRENT RANGE AND PACKING DATA
Net wt of
Electrodes in a
Net wt of Electrodes in a
OK Selectrode 92.60 is popular in USA, Europe, Brazil, China, Korea and India.
- Item Code: 9260
- Pay Mode Terms: Other
- Delivery Time: Ex stock
- Packaging Details: Packets of 0.7Kg are available.
One box contains 8.4 Kg